Having dirt under the skin of penis top. Not cured by washing with water or soaps. How will it be cured?

okey, I ve had this problem now for around 1 year now, im 15 yrs old, male. The problem is that i have this dirt under the skin on the penis top, I ve tried to wash it off, every time i take a shower for 1 yr now, but that does not work. I dont use soap to clean it off, just water but it s getting quiet annoying, could you please help me out, I m starting to deny girls off sex, thats not good.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query.Your problem is most likely smegma accumulation underneath foreskin.It can get superimposed with funus.Such conditions i advise my patients with antifungal ointments like clotrimazole for local application. It is better to avoid soap as it causes irritation.You can use warm water or warm saline to clean the area.If you find it troublesome again then you can think about circumcision which will give you complete solution to your problem.Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further query.