Having difficulty of breathing and short chest pain. Took Omeprazole. GERD?

I have difficulty of breathing and short chest pains 2 months ago.I have consulted this to an internist and he says i might have GERD .So he prescribed me to take Omeprazole (20mg) once a day for 1 week.The medication eased me but not fully.I only took the medicine for one week and just took diet. But I feel that the shortness of breath is coming back now.This time,my head aches a bit and i feel a little weak sometimes.I have an irregular menstrual cycle and low blood history.My bowel sometimes comes with dropS of blood when constipated.Does this have something to do with my heart?my blood?or just GERD?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013