Having difficulty in maintaining erection. Any treatment to tighten the testicles?

Hi, I am 36 years old and i got married in May this year. My sex life was great during the first three months. I had great erection and could last up to an hourin bed. But during the last few weeks i am experiencing weak/soft erection and my timing is also effected and cannot last long, i discharge between 2 to 3 minutes max. Its not that i am tired or exausted due to too much sex because even though when things were alright we used to do it just once or twice a day at the most. I dont know if its medical reason or psychological. furthermore, i have loose my testicals, therfore i feel that my penis size is going to reduce. how can i pulled up my testicals
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012