Having diarrhoea, pus and blood seen in stool. On ors. Urine report suggest some rbc and pus. Concerned

my 2.5 old son is having diaherria from last 5 days recently we observe sopme pus & blood stain in his stool earlier he was having fever which is now in control but his stools are consistent sometime its watery & some time semisolid we are giving him ors ,water,boiled rice,lassi etc he is passing his urine clearly & his mvements are ok kindly advice when he will be alright we are slightly worried .his urine report suggest some rbc & pus .
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012