Having diarrhea,vomiting, sore throat, less sleep, high BP. Taking linsinipril. How to get proper sleep?

Never had sleep problem till about 2 months ago after getting a virus, diareah,vomiting, sore throat etc. Since then have not been able to get more than2-3 hrs of sleep per night. I m so tired, thoughts are jumbled, can t focus, mind racing, I need sleep. Have been to Dr. My Bp was high and am now taking lisinipril. What sleep med if any is safe with lisinipril? I need sleep! Please help Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013