Having diarrhea, stomach pain, vomiting. Given loperamide, emetrol. Now burping up fart smell. What to do?

Hi Dr. Christensen. my husband started yesterday with diarrhea bad pain in stomac, then vomiting, then both together. I want to Walgreens the Phy. guy said to get loperamide hydrochoride and Emetrol ,Now he is burping up fart smells, I never smelled that before. And I have to open the windows because that smell hangs around and I don t like it. Nether does he, poor baby. Help please. Joanne Edit? Thats the best I can do. Never mind.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013