Having diarrhea, lower back pain and mood swings after removing implanon. Pregnant or withdrawal symptoms?

I had my implanon removed on August 3th and I was on my period at the time of removal and it last two more days after it was removed. We are trying to concieve so we have been having sex a lot lately. But the past two weeks I have had diarrhea , lower back pain , and moodiness. I also have been taking prenatal vitamins bc the dr told me to go ahead and start taking them since I want to become pregnant. Any suggestions to why I have had these symptoms is it from the removal or could I be pregnant.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012