Having diarrhea, dizziness, lightheadedness after child birth. Have anemia. Taken prenatal vitamins, iron and antibiotics

im 8 weeks postpartum, NSVD, but i had an infection and on and off fever after the delivery so i stayed for 5 days more in the hospital, as far as i can remember i was given antibiotic through IV and pain medications . My CBC showed that I was anemic so im taking my prenatal vit, iron and vit c.. My concern is i have severe diarrhea since i got home from the hospital until now, i do get hard stools probably from the iron but mostly liquid like stools and few days ago im starting to feel lightheaded and dizzy. By the way im exclusively breastfeeding .
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  54 Awaiting Answer