Having diabetic peripheral neuropathy. Suffering from severe pain in shoulder and knee. Taking ejunex od. Continue medications?

I am 49yrs old weight 72kgs height 173cms male, was taking tonact tg since 2008 november, having diabetic peripheral neuropathy, now am fed up of taking medicines, stopped taking medicine since february 2013, now facing severe pain in my left shoulder and knee, some said it is frozen shoulder/knee, but my physiotherapist tells me that my muscles have lost strength i.e. am facing problem. my medicines are : matilda forte, rejunex od, glynase mf, pioglit-30, envas-5mg, ecosprin-75, thanks
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013