Having diabetes, Coronary Artery Disease and High Blood Pressure. Also has exzema like peeling. What are the findings?

Hi my husband has recently been diagnosed with Diabetes. He also has Coronary Artery Disease and High Blood Pressure. He has recently been diagnosed with some sort of skin condition where the creases of his body, the tops of his feet have exzema like peeling. I don't remember the name they called it but they did prescribe him some ointment for outbreaks. Now, he noticed that he has internal dark spots (that also appear to be rough patches on the surface, the size of a dime) exactly along the line of the main artery in his leg. He's a Veteran and have been up to date with his meds and also has had recent bloodwork done. but he was concerned with what this may be?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013