Having depression and suicidal tendencies due to family pressure. Meditation has not helped. Any medications?

I am a 24 year old MSc passed out from Panjab univ. with quite good marks and currently I am preparing for UGC NET. Within this 1 year my life has witnessed ups and downs, well more of the downs then ups. My parents and elder siblings have started putting up restrictions on me which they never did earlier, I am putting away from my home from past 6 yrs (though my siblings live in d same city i live). In this one year gap i got few job offers but my family din't allow me to join since they were contractual, They want me to clear UGc n then get married. whensoever I try to convince them my point of view for my life, we end up in heated arguments and by end itz me who is made guilty , proved wrong, n blamed unnecessarily even for the acts which I have never committed. Now my siblings are nomore talking to me. All what is happening in my life is making me feel insane. I feel too low n at times i get suicidal thoughts.I feel all alone surrounded by so many people but there is nobody i can seek support from. I find myself too meek to tackle the situation. I was never like this ever before. My head keeps on aching all the time n I am not able to concentrate on my studies too.. i tried meditation too but i failed. whensoever I try ti meditate my life z graph starts revolving around me and i feel like crying. Things get worst in d evenings. Earlier I thought it would get better with time but itz not going so. Cn I gt some solution to overcome this mental state of mine.. please medicate me before I end up my life
PS- i can't think and see anything positive in my life . so please don't ask me to help by myself.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013