Having dent on the top of the head. Having headaches on rightside, balance loss occasionally. Solution?

At the very top of my forehead going up onto the top of my skull the bone to the left of my part is low. Then there is almost an inch of no bone, then the left side is raised. I originally found it about 6 weeks ago went to the doctor got an x-ray . I was at a teaching hospital with no insurance. 15 people came in to touch and look! They told me the x-ray was sent to neurology . They then called and told me to come to the doctors office for my results. They would not tell me over the phone. A nurses aid came out and said there was no more pressure. I asked her what I was suppose to do. She said it was my body do what I wanted. When I was in the x-ray room, they though I had lost a plate, I told them I only had a plate in my neck . I have a large scar on the side of my head form a severe car wreck over thirty years ago. The whole thing is upsetting because it is getting worse and I have bad headaches on the right side and I feel wet spots. My balance will at times just go. what should I do
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013