Having delayed period after intercourse with pain in leg and abdomen. Pregnancy test done. Reason and cure?

hi, i am 28yr old husband and i had an unprotected test and we depend on widrawerel, i missed my periods, its been a week now. i did my test twice first on the 3rd day and second on the 6th day. both came negative. now i am experiencing some blood and certainly they not cloths but very less in quantity.
I am experiencing pain in legs and abdomen as I use to during my periods. further before marriage my periods were irregular. After marriage they became a bit regular but though with slight 2-3 days here and there. I am not planning for a baby now...and worried if i have become pregnant. it would be a real help if you could guide.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Hi Ria !. Thanks for your query. You need a Blood test for detecting pregnancy and see a Gynaec/Obstetrician for further advice.