Having dark urine. Cause? Had diarrhea and frequent urination

Wondering what could be causing me to have very dark urine--either slightly red or orange--it's hard to tell. Haven't changed amount of water I drink. I also have had lighter colored mild diarrhea for the last two days. Two days before diarrhea started I had frequent sudden urges to urinate, but that has since passed. I don't take any medications. The only changes I've made to my diet recently are that I'm eating Chia seeds and trail mix with assorted nuts and dried fruit each day. I also take a multi vitamin and omega capsule each day. I'm female, age 31.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013