Having dark spots on thighs, forehead and stomach. Leaves scar after healing. HIV negative. Cause? Remedy

I have dark spots all over my right thigh a few on my stomach my forehead is basically changing colors and a few individual spots that I discover at different places from time to time,most of these spots appear after a little cyst or bump,once it goes it leaves the dark spot,the latest one was on the tip of my nose,noticed a little boil and when it left there was skin discoloration,just tested negative for HIV so what could it be,this problem started about 6 yrs ago
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013