Having dark skin between breast. Not cured by any lotions. Skin comes off after itching. What is this?

I have a patch of skin between my breasts that is of a darker pigment and is very dry compared to the rest...I have tried many different lotions and nothing seems to work, but what s weird is that when I rub/ itch it, the skin comes right off as if it were just dirt...I know this is not the case because it is still there even after I take a 2-3 hour shower when I get home from work...any clue what this might be?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012