Having dark circles.

i am having dark circles..from one is increased.....i am verymuch worried about this ..i have used many creams with out any improvement..pls out
Asked On : Sun, 11 Oct 2009
I also had dark circles around my eyes. Apply some cucumber juice around the eyes in the night, this will help to decrease the dark circles.
Do yu mean dark circles around the eyes, it makes your face ugly. use papaya paste. go for Garnier lite cream it will help you.
eat less food and no junk food stop make ups and than wipe lotions they are causing this dark circles