Having dark circles, breakouts,small pores lately on my skin and hair fall. Use Lactocalamine, herbal face wash, and home made cosmetics only. On Follihair and Vit E capsules. Cause and treatment?

I am a 25 year old female IT professional. I used to have a good clear skin. But since last few months I have started to see changes like dark circle, breakouts , small pores etc. I don't use any cosmetic products except lacto calamine and wash my face either with himalaya neem face wash or home preps like curd, besan, aloe etc. I also suffer from hair fall. Nowadays I remain tired quite a lot and had suffered from hypoglycemia in last 6 months. So, all over, to have a healthy skin and hair - I started to take Follihair and Vit E capsules alternatively(I don't take both on the same days).
Now my confusion is if I should continue with above two or should take women health supplement like Revital Women(it will also provide energy) on daily basis. Which of the two options are good? Also, I have heard that we need to use sunscreen religiously but that never suit me. I have tried non comedogenic gel based sunscreen as well. Please suggest.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Hi, thanks for your query.
I have gone through the information provided above. It seems that you are stressed out due to work. Stress can precipitate dark circles, breakouts, hair loss, hypoglycemia etc.
Follihair and vitamin E are good for hair and skin.
But instead of self medication I suggest you to meet a dermatologist for proper examination of your face and hair so that best suitable treatment can be started for hair loss, dark circles, pimples etc.
You may observe the following general measures:
-drink 8-10 glasses of water daily
-take a well balanced diet rich in vegetables, fruits and protiens
-sleep for 8-10 hours a day.

Revital women health supplement can be taken along with follihair and vitamin E. You may discuss it with your physician.

Hope this helps you.
Feel free to ask any further query.
All the best