Having dark circles. Shri balaji tambe treatment?

i have dark circle .....i always feel unconfidential because of this.....can u suggest me proper treatment of shri balaji tambe??
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Hi Deepa ,how are you ? Blackening around eyes now a days a very common occurring thing in woman but there are so many reasons have been found ,In many of my patients I have found following things
1. Lack of sleep ,late nights ,watching TV for long hours ,early morning awakening .
2. Hate for Milk ,dark green leaves vegetables
3. Mental tensions etc.
you will have to rectify your mistakes in above stated regards , certain medicines like Wonder Eye ,Eyederm lotion also effective in this case .
HCQS is a good drug to prevent hype pigmentation but under supervision of your dermatologist ,for diffuse hyper pigmentation there are many drugs . Peeling following skin lightning agents is a common phenomena .you may also opt for Glycolic acid peel by your dermatologist .No idea about BLAJEE TAMBE therapy ,I have suggested you a scientific solution of your problem ,take care bye
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Dark circle called...CIRCUM ORBITAL MELANOSIS..,
It is common in Anxiety and depressed individuals..,
Due to strain of Loose areolar tissue will give this problem..,
1) Every day keep cucumber slices on the both eyes..,
in the night ..,morning wash it away..,
2) WONDER EYE cream ...,
it contains 3% Biophytex and 5% proteasyl..,
will give excellent results..,
It is marketed by...Glenmark company..,