Having dark brown, greenish discharge after embryo transfer. Also, mild cramps, headaches. Normal?

Hi, I am very worried as I had my first icsi 14 days ago, 3 day embryo. Was good quality the embryologist said. I just realised that I have dark brown green ish discharge , I had white discharge since embryo transfer all day every day till now?? I don t know is that a bad sign? My test is on Friday, I had mild cramps since the transfer and for last 3 days head aches. I don t have any period ache, normally I am in agony every month. Is there a chance that still everything could be ok? I am 31, had 11 eggs , one week injections , Regards Maggie
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013