Having dark bloody discharge. Hysterectomy done. MRI scheduled. Possibility of adhesion?

If I have had a hysterectomy over 10 years ago, (TAHBSO) what could cause a dark bloody discharge at this late date? I have been having a lot of health problems and I have been having so many tests and I am scheduled for an MRI tomorrow. My GI Dr. is the one that ordered the MRI, he is thinking that it is possibly adhesions that is causing my severe pain. My gp performed my annual exam last month, and she said the results came back that there was too much inflamation and it was all too dry for them to get any cells. So she is going to have to re-do it again at a later date. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. Katie
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013