Having cysts on scrotum, ingrown hair in armpit, pubic area. STD test negative. Cure for symptoms?

hello sir... I am suffering with cystic on scrotum and ingrown hair on my armpit and on pubic area..even i got whole in my back which i don t know exactly what it is..cos of that I am going into depression and losing my hope about everything, I checked my STD which is nonactive, I have the bump problem on my back from 2003 and about ingrown hair it comes and go all the time.. please help me with it.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013