Having cyst on right bottom earlobe, swollen, painful. Hurts when opening mouth, yawning. Treatment?

I have a cyst right where my bottom earlobe meets my face.....its is extremely swollen and painful. It hurts when I open my mouth, chew, yawn, etc. I had one in the same place last year and they removed it (most of it); however it is back and worse. I am going to have it removed in a few days; however, it has started to turn purple and more painful than ever. Anything that I can do to relieve the pain. Doctor have me some percocets last week but they are not helping??
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013