Having cyst in ovary. Had miscarriages. difficulty conception. taking oosure. Why am I not able to conceive?

Hi my name is Neha i have 2 cyst in my left ovary measuring 23 cm and 28 cm.Befor that i had three miscarrge as it was blanded ovum i am not able to concive...right now i am taking oosure medicne as advised by doctor. could u pls advise what eaxctly the problem is and why i am not able to concive is it because of the cyst ..
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012
Cysts in the ovary do sometimes cause hormonal imbalance and causes difficulty in ovulation. You need to get your hormone profile evaluated and ovulation studies done to know if your other ovary is working normally.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal