Having cylindrical power in both eyes. Using contact lens. Can I correct my vision?

Hello Doctor, good evening, I am having cylindrical power in both the eyes, more than 6 years, now i am using contact lens also, is there is any possibilty to correct the vision ... cant able to wear glass continiously more than 3 hours, consulted many doctors till now no remidi, so i opt for contact lens last 8 months back, i can able to wear it for 4 to 5 hours only after that the vision is not clear.. is there is any permanent solution for removing the glass like operation or for increased wear of contact lens...
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013