Having cramps, white discharge, Braxton contractions. Pregnant?

Hi I have three daughter one which the last was am emergency c-section .. I ve been having period like cramping and white colored discharge lately it is getting more an more.. And the Braxton contractions are beginning too be more frequent to the point i feeling three urge to get some help.. Changing side or positions doesn t seem helP anymore.. Will I be having my little munchkin soon... I really forgot my youngest child is 12 years old now... Please give advice
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
You didnt mentioned whether you missed your period or not.First thing you need to do is have an HPT with early morning urine for best results to know whether you are pregnant or not.If result is negative wait for the periods.About the vaginal discharge may be this is your ovulation time and cramps will be there in that time same as your are feeling now.If you discharge is associated with any bad smell then there may be an infection and you need antibiotic treatment for that.Thank you.