Having cramps, sharp pains, white discharge during 4 days late for periods. Is it yeast infection?

I am 30 years old, type 2 diabetes (well controlled, mainly through diet and exercise). I am 4 days late for my period, I am usually no more than one or two days max, but that is rare. I am having cramps that don t feel like the usual, they almost feel like they are on my hip bone on the right side and having some pain in the same area but towards my back, it s like a small sharp cramping pain. I also noticed this morning I had a thick white discharge, but I have no odor or itching so I don t think it is a yeast infection . What could this be? I recently moved and don t have a regular gynecologist yet.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013