Having cramps on the lower body, nausea and constipation after unprotected sex. Reduced food intake. What is wrong?

I hardly eat nowadays & I have cramps on the left side of my lower body & I feel the need to throw up & I hardly poop . Whats wrong with me ? Also this has been happening for a while now &i usualy over think so im guessing its stress but I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend yesterday but I know its not because of that ( well I hope not :( im a girl btw . I need to know what wrong .
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012
It is just that you have constipation and nothing to do with your unprotected sex . do not woory . take isapghol and you will be fine . you can also take lactulose syrup.