Having cramps, nauseous, brown watery discharge after unprotected sex though he pulled before ejaculating. Pregnant ?

I had unprotected sex with my husband on July 5th, he pulled out before and that was that. I have been having cramps for the past 2 weeks and my back is killing me. I feel nauseous but haven t thrown up. I am supposed to get my period tomorrow. Earlier when I went to the restroom, I had a thick white discharge . I didn t think much of it, next time I went to the restroom, I also had the same white discharge but this time around, it was brown and white and watery. I just went to the restroom yet again and now I have diarrhea . Is this normal before a period or could it be something else?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012