Having cramps in Calf and foot at night. What is causing the cramping and the protruding veins?

Calf and top of foot have been cramping at night and during the day. I drink about a gallon and a half of only water a day. Also, starting today my viens in my left leg are pultruding out. I am a 30 year old healthy fit male who exercises daily, yoga once a week, and massage therapy weekly for chronic pain . What is causing the cramping and the pultruding viens? I have taken my prescribed anti inflammatory which i take for arthritis .
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012