Having cramps, headaches, feeling sick, hungry. Got period. For what i am having this symptoms?

I had my period 4 days early and very light which isnt normal for me, i was experiencing pregnancy symptoms before this such as cramps , headaches , feeling sick, but i put it down to pms however as my period wss early and very different it has made me wonder. I have done multiple tests which have all come back negative but i still feel weird. im constantly hungry even after ive eaten, ive put on a couple of pounds but my stomach is very bloated, so confused at what to do ???
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012