Having cramps, bloating, acne and heartburn. Delayed periods. Used emergency contraceptive pill after having unprotected sex. Pregnant?

I am 21 years old, and have been on micronor for BC after i had my daughter, my periods were messed up ever since i started taking the pills. So i have a period every month on the second week of taking my BC. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, so the next day i took the morning after pill. I have not yet got my period, therefore im 2 weeks late and my periods are always on time. im breaking out in acne which i never did before, i feel bloated, i have cramps and almost feel like im going to get my period but i never do, i have heart burn , my hair always looks and feels greasy, i get emotional easy. help!?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012