Having cough, runny nose, severe pain in the back, pain in kidneys while taking deep breaths. History of degenerating discs. Suggestions?

i have had a bad cough for about a week now, this morning ( I thought I was getting better) when i woke i had severe pains in not quite the middle of my back but not real lower, when I breathe deep it is like being punched in the kidneys. the running nose and stuffed up nose has gone away, I am coughing but it also is drying up? My back is killing me. i also suffer from disenigrating disc s and this pain is nothing like that pain?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012