Having cough, cold, swelling in jaw. On Concore for mitral valve Prolapse. Are symptoms related to MVP?

my daughter has been taking concore 2.5 mg for her mvp three years.. lately, her cardiologist , recommended that she take the drug only if there is palpitation .. I noticed that she always had colds and coughs often and she looks pale.. she even had swelling on her jaw which had been checked by a maxofacial surgeon but found nothing wrong.. even her cardiologist could not find the cause of swelling. Doyou think, this ha something to do with heer anterir mitral valve prolapse ?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013