Having cough and clogged ear. Had cold. Allergy? What could this be?

Hi, I caught a cold, or I thought it was only a cold, exactly two weeks ago. It knocked me out for two days then i started feeling better. I have been continuing my normal activites and exercise since last Saturday but my throat never stopped hurting although it is not as bad as it was the first few days. I would compare it to allergies. My concern in that I still have a cough and now I have had a clogged ear for two day? What could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013