Having cough. Not cured by medicine. Taking verapamil, lipitor, multi vitamins, fish oil. Any advice?

I developed a cough probably initially aggravated by allergies (new to me) on lisoniiipril. I switched to diovan and now am coughing again. I ve been switched to inspra for about 2 weeks and still have coughing, some productive, some dry. Aggravated when I lay down. I also take verapamil for my heart, lipitor , various glacouma eye drops, multi vitamins , fish oil, coQ 10, Vit d, digestive enzymes and probiotics. Do any of these drugs/etc trigger a cough?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012