Having convulsions. Taking lavipil, epsolin and dicorate. Pain in the lower abdomen. Any suggestions?

Hi, My weight is 60 kg. I was taking DicorateER1500mg, and Topaz 200mg. Then i was prescribed Lavipil1000mg, and Epsolin300 mg alongside it. But still i had convulsions, rescently my weight became 55kg, and i was taken to a different doctor for a check up, who prescribed me DepakoteXR500mg, twice a day, Topaz100mg twice a day and Eptoin100mg twice a day. What i have noticed is i have pain in my lower abdomen , as if the taste buds are gone, problem in reading.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013