Having continuous vaginal bleeding after periods, lower back pain. Trying for a baby. Looking for advice

Hi, I have been experiencing vaginal bleeding for last 2 weeks. My period was a week late prior to bleeding. My period normally sticks arou for 5 days then eases off. After the 5 days the bleeding dis stop which I assumed my period ending, then few days later, I had internal vaginal bleeding then on n off again. Today I am also having lower back pain . Can u guide me on wat it is dats wring as I am unsure and may need to seek professional advice from my gp. My husband n I have a 4y.old daughter n have been trying for 2yrs and gave nit had success.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012