Having continuous hair fall. Taking follihair tablets with biotin, expensive medication. Cheaper alternatives?

Hi, I am suffering from the issue for continuous hair fall since last 5 years but i been taking the Follihair tablets which are biotin (10 Mg) enriched, helped me to boost hairgrowth but now these days this tablets are quite expensive in the market as what it was been in the earlier.. Please suggest me the other Biotin alternative medicines which can help me in keeping the good hair nourishment. Thanks..
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013