Having continue heavy bleeding & blood clots after deliverying a baby, ultrasound shows loop is fine. Cause and cure?

hi, im having periods 3 months continue heavy bleeding & blood clots, after deliverying a baby i waited 3 months and got my first period and kept a loop (5 years loop) my first 2 month after loop periods came fine, then 3rdmonth it came spot spot then 4th month it came spot spot and continued with heavy for 3 months.
please advice should i remove the loop, i went to see my doctor we had ultra sound and it shows the loop is fine.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013