Having constipation with fever. Got thyroid test done. What are the findings?

Hello Doctor My freinds daughter (7yrs & 10 months) has done a Thyroid Profile Test (3) and the results are as follows Free T3 3.60 pg/ml NORMAL Free T4 1.30 ng/dl NORMAL 3rd Generation TSH 6.60 uIU/ml HIGH What does this mean,I took this test because of her acute constipation and occational feverishness(although temp is normal) She also has a scared right kidney.Please be good enough to advice as I am desperately trying to seek a cure for this little girls ailment.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013