Having constipation problem, drowsy whole day. Will morning walk help? Permanent cure?

Doctor my husband 29 years of age He is having constipation problem since many years he has tried evrything that can give him relief but of no use..He only got relief after trying pranayam i.e kapalbhati but he used to feel drowsy whole day after doing it so he left it and his work is such dat there is no physical labour so he thought of trying morning walker nd that is giving him immense relief even in constipation problem. So i wanted to know whether it safe or not.?And can it cause any bone problem in future?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013