Having constipation, pain while passing stools. No help with high fiber food, water, prune juice. Suggestions?

Hello, on Monday I went to the bathroom, and when I went to defecate it hurt horribly, and when I went to clean myself, the paper had bright red blood . I dismissed it as it being too big; the next day I had to go again, but it still hurt, and I defecated basically nothing. By this time, my butthole hurt a lot; I drank a lot of water, and tried to increase my fiber intake, but nothing happened. On Wednesday I felt like I had to go, but didn t. Yesterday I drank a lot of water, ate prunes, bananas, ate fiber cereal and tried everything, but when I felt like I had to go, something started to come out, but it kind of got stuck. Today I drank more water, ate kiwi s, I even ate a fiber one bar, since it has 9g of fiber, but when I felt like I had to go; It came out a bit, but it started hurting, so I got up to kind of squat (since I heard it helps with the hurting), but it kind of just sucked back in, and I feel like I have to go, but it hurts a lot and I m kind of scared because it gets stuck and because of the pain. I m thinking of taking a laxative, so It ll just come out and I can then try to regulate my diet with the fiber and water so it doesn t happen again, but I don t know how it ll affect me. Will it be worse? Will it still hurt?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012