Having constipation, low grade fever, hemorrhoids swollen, no apetite. No relief from stool softeners, laxatives. Suggestions?

I have been constipated for 5 days now..I have taken a stool softener , laxative, enama, feces is dripping out..but no solid stool..I also have been running a lo w grade headache or nausea .. My hemroids are swollen and using supsitories to lesson swelling..I stopped bearing down so hard because I know it was only making it appetite but am forcing down electrolyte drinks..
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012