Having constipation, hair loss , tiredness, depression, dry skin. On Carbamazepine for depression. Effect on thyroid levels?

Hi, I am on Carbamazepine for depression (200mg twice per day) and my thyroid levels have come back that my TSH is normal but T4 is low @ 3.8. The doctor has said I am subclinical..I do have symptoms however (constipation, hair loss , tiredness, depression, dry skin ) They have just doubled my Carbamazepine so does that mean my thyroid levels will get worse? Will I need thyroxine? Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013