Having constant periods after having petogen injection. Chances for pregnancy?

hie. i have been injected with petogen on the 12 0f april. since then i have been havin some constant periods. i may stop bleeding for 3days and then it continues. the flow is very light just to stain my panties. but they get haviour when i do exercises like running and skipping. is there a chance that i may fall pregnant.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Mar 2013
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Chances of pregnancy obviously exist, however, you would know for sure only when you skip your periods
Take a pregnancy test once your periods are overdue.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.