Having constant pain in left pelvic, left ovary pain. No issues in laprascopy. What is wrong?

hi ive been having contant left pelvic pain take goes down my leg more the left one feels like ovary pain , anyways its been 3 years now that i have this pain and ive been to the gyno for it he gave me hystorectomy toke out my uterus and follipian tubes and cervix due to a fibroids i only have my ovaries left and the pain is still there . went back to talk to the gyno and he says that theres nothing wrong whit my ovaries he passed a laprascopie and again found nothing im really concerned and really worried can u please help me!! v.pelletier
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013