Having constant heart palpitations, shooting pains in arm, hand. Also, feel weak, lightheaded, dizzy. Solution?

I m having constant heart palpitations and then it feels as though an electric shock shoots through me, mainly down my left side and arm , right into my hand . It feels very uncomfortable. It s not as bad when I m sitting still but as soon as I start moving around it becomes worse and constant. I thought at first it might be anxiety as I used to have issues with it then I thought maybe it was related to the medication I take, which is Effexor. But I ve been taking it for months now and my dose hasn t changed any in the past few months. When it happens I feel weak, light headed and dizzy and if something is in my hand I feel as though I might drop it.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012