Having constant headaches, high BP, light headed. Need medication

Hi My name is Lilian from Tanzania.I have been havin constant headaches for about three weeks now so i went saw a doctor who diognosed me with high blood pressure 136/95 125/93 and he prescribed AmloDenk10mg which i am to take half a pill every night at bedtime for 20 days.. That was 3 days ago. My pressure has gone down to 115/72 110/65 by this morning.. This morning i woke up feeling very light headed like i was walkin on air. Am not familiar with blood pressure medicine. I just want to know if what am taking is right and for that amount of time or if i should be on something else..
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013