Having connective tissue disease with gastroparesis, abdominal distension, pain and vomiting. MRI shows hepatic hemangioma. Concerned

I went to the ER last night because of abdominal pain with distention and vomitting. They gave me pain meds and reglan and sent me on my way to f/u with GI. They did not say anything about it but my AST was elevated at 60 and I had an MRI a month ago that showed a hepatic hemangioma . I also have a connective tissue disease with gastroparesis and take methotrexate . Bottom line, am I being paranoid to not believe him that all my labs were okay. ? Or would it be best to call my primary or rheum. I am just wondering why my AST is elevated but maybe that s normal enough .
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012